Job Coach – Mindset Learning Hub
• To provide support and address work-related issues to the PIRs and the employers.
• To work closely with training staff and caseworkers in developing socio-emotional resilience in PIRs for skills development, motivation, and readiness for employment & job sustenance.
To work with the training team in planning and facilitation of training to enhance PIRs’ employment readiness. Job Description:
• To provide support, guidance, coaching, and supervision of Persons-In-Recovery in vocational training
• To undertake coaching and monitoring of the progress of PIRs in a traineeship, job trial, On the Job training, or employment
• To carry out coaching roles, and administer the required processes as stipulated
• To maintain proper documentation of assessment, the progress of PIRs under traineeship, OJT, or employment
• To actively follow up with communications with employers and address issues/concerns with regard to the performance of PIRs at work
• To develop partnerships and engage potential employers to provide job opportunities to PIRs; work closely with the frontline managers and supervisors to support the transition of PIRs into their job roles and work environment and sustaining in employment.
• Degree or diploma; candidate with social work, psychology, human services field of studies or experience will be at an advantage
• Preferably possess prior experience in training or coaching of persons with mental health issues/special needs
• Possess the passion to work within the social service sector and patience in imparting knowledge and skills,
• Open to continuous learning on ways to work with and train people with mental health issues
• Good communication skills
• Able to work in a multi-disciplinary team
To apply, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.