As the main point of contact between HR and the business, the HR Business Partner is an excellent communicator who aligns interests among various stakeholders to promote a cooperative and collaborative work environment. He adopts a service excellence mindset and is passionate about addressing organisational and employees’ needs and issues.
The Human Resource (HR) Business Partner provides HR consulting to the business. He/She liaises with line managers to understand critical requirements, projects future skills demand and collaborates with hiring managers to prioritise requirements. He/She influences business leaders to support the assimilation of new hires into the organisation effectively. He/She guides learning managers to focus on learning programmes to bridge staff capability gaps and build new skills. He/She partners the business in the identification and management of high-potential talent, and the implementation of succession plans. He/She advises on non-monetary benefits options to compensation manager to align it with workforce needs. He/She manages employee issues and supports line managers in exit and retirement processes.
Compensation & Benefits
• Perform the execution and maintenance of employees benefits related to leave, claims and reimbursement matters
• Provide benefits and claims administration of medical, dental, insurance, etc
• Work closely with external providers and assists with corporate contracts renewal
• Work closely with business units to deliver new HR initiatives and to provide HR operational support
• Handle staff grievances and disciplinary issues
HR Policy Review & Statutory Compliance
• Assist in reviewing HR policies & processes
• Ensure compliance to statutory requirement
• Prepare manpower reports and participates in government surveys
Payroll Processing & HR Administration
• Handle monthly payroll processing
• Handle CPF & employment income tax submission and related issues
• Prepare all HR letters and correspondences as per employment requirements
• Ensure prompt and accurate update of employment data in all HR systems, including but not limited to payroll, CPF and tax
• Manage recruitment process
• Maintain ethical hiring practices and aligning with the regulatory requirements
• Handle employee onboarding process, including completion of required paperwork, welcoming new hire and conducting new hire induction
• Handle work permit and employment pass application, renewal and cancellation
• Assist in performance review process & administer performance appraisals.
Learning & Development
• Provide support in administration and coordination of both in-house programs and external training activities
• Liaise with external vendors on office administration matters
• Provide support in office administration activities
• Perform any other ad-hoc duties and projects as assigned
• Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in full spectrum of HR functions including payroll
• Those with working experience in a Social Service Organization preferred
• A team player who has the ability to work independently when required
• Meticulous and someone who possesses a high level of integrity.
• Good knowledge of Employment Act & Labor Law
• Good communication and problem solving skills
• Possess good computer skills (MS Office)
• Prior experience with HRIS system, preferably Mecwise
To apply, please email to email@example.com
Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.