SAMH Oasis Day Centre (ODC) is a psychiatric rehabilitation programme for people in recovery of mental illness or dual diagnosis (i.e., mild developmental disorders and mental illness). The main objective is to optimise clients’ level of function in the community, so as to cultivate independence, enhance interpersonal skills, and improve job readiness.
We are seeking passionate and dedicated staff to join us to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our clients!
• Keep proper record for petty cash claims and reimbursement, and issue reimbursement for staff’s claims
• Collect programme fees and issue receipts to clients; deposit cash/cheque to SAMH bank account
• Receive/process invoices, ordering forms, and service orders
• Receive cash and in-kind donations and issue gift receipts
• Assign keys and belongings to new staff and allocate seating area. Raise issuance form stating the list of items issued
• Ensure proper maintenance and upkeep of the centre
• Submit respective documents and records for the abovementioned to Finance and HR accordingly
• Responsible for planning and coordinating with staff to prepare for monthly activities
• Liaise and coordinate with trainer, volunteers or interns for programmes and activities
• Attend to residents during emergency/conflict/injury
• Ensure the cleanliness and hygiene of clients’ materials, equipment, tidiness of the Oasis Day Centre and to foster a safe environment for clients in the centre
• Diploma in community development or relevant discipline with basic accounting knowledge or good in mathematics. ITE certificate or higher Nitec/GCE ‘O’ level/A level with 5 years of office administrative and community development experience will be considered.
• Good interpersonal skills, meticulous and possess effective or organisational and follow-up skills
• Passionate, energetic and enthusiastic
• Team spirit
• Prior work experience in the Social Services sector will be an advantage
• Blk 139, Potong Pasir Ave 3, Singapore 350139
To apply, please email to email@example.com
Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.