SAMH Creative MINDSET Hub brings mental wellness to all through meaningful arts experiences. We offer services, including art therapy and occupational therapy, that are integrated with expressive arts. Our integrated model helps individuals relieve stress and improve their quality of life. Many of our activities are open to the public to encourage awareness and reduce stigma for persons with mental illness.
Job Description & Requirements
The appointee (Executive-Admins & Operations) will support the Deputy Head/Head MLH and assist in the implementation of administration and operations of the programme. He will be working with the other teams i.e Case management, Training and Job Coaching to ensure seamless centre operations that support Persons with mental health conditions or in distress through their vocational goal-setting, skills training & coaching, leading to employment placements.
· Minimum Diploma in any discipline
Special knowledge, skills, language, etc.
· Possess good understanding or experience; passionate and patient in working with persons with mental health issues and other disabilities.
· Resilient to changes and possess good problem-solving skills to tackle operational, facility and administrative issues independently.
Relevant work experience & no. of years
· Prior working experiences in administrative and operations role, and social service environment is advantageous.
Desired personal traits
· A good team player in supporting other SAMH initiatives and events, when required.
· Willing to work in centre (Jurong) and off-site.
· Willing to work on some weekends, when required.
To apply, please email to email@example.com
Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.